DFP recognised again in the 2016 SmartCompany’s Smart50 Awards
Development Finance Partners (DFP) has again been recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies in the 2016 Smart50 Awards.
Ranked at 29 up from number 40 in 2015, the award recognises DFP’s innovation in creating the DFP Equity Fund, the doubling of staff numbers and significant growth in the past 12 months.
Co-Founders and Directors Baxter Gamble and Matthew Royal celebrated the award in Melbourne on Thursday, November 3 at The Cluster co-working space.
Designed to recognise Australia’s fastest-growing SMEs, the Smart50 Awards recognise 50 independent Australian businesses. The list of 50 companies is ranked according to overall revenue growth over a three year period. To place on the list, companies must have recorded revenue of more than $500,000, and achieved revenue growth, during the past three financial years.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies