$25 Million secured and unsecured landbank refinance arranged by DFP, Melbourne VIC.
Development Finance Partners (DFP) were engaged to provide a funding solution to immediately refinance a maturing $25 million land bank facility in Victoria.
The Key Issues:
The existing facility had matured and the client was paying penalties.
DFP arranged and settled an 18 month $20 million land bank facility based upon an LVR of 59% of the As Is value of the DA approved Land.
In addition, DFP arranged an 3rd ranking unsecured loan facility of $5 million at an LVR of 85% of Completion Value against stage one of the clients adjoining projects which was 50% completed, providing an overall funding solution to the client.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies