Alasdair Baker, Director, Omira Property Group
I have worked with the Directors of DFP on my very first development project I ever undertook. When looking for a sound finance partner on this current project I decided to partner with DFP again to ensure our project had the best chance of getting off the ground.
The DFP team have been in the industry for a very long time and have an in depth knowledge of what it takes to get the right finance package together to get a project going. They also have a very extensive database of good industry contacts and were able to work with us to ensure the right parties came together to get the funding we required.
We needed finance with no presale requirements and that is exactly what we got. Our project would not be coming out of the ground as we speak if we had gone the traditional major bank route and delays cost money and potentially even the whole project. Essentially the funds they have arranged have allowed us to get started and in turn finish quicker which is a key to delivering a successful project.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”