DFP comments in The Australian on Apartment Oversupply in Melbourne, Sept 2016
DFP adds our thoughts to reports of apartment oversupply in Melbourne in a recent article in The Australian published on the 20th September 2016. Click on the image or link below to view the full article.
DF Partners provides comment in The Australian newspaper property section, Sept 2016
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies