Combined, the directors of Development Finance Partners have successfully facilitated over $2 billion dollars in funding packages for their clients and have a proud history of landmark projects and transactions which they successfully structured and settled.
Some examples are provided in the case studies below.
Landmark Project in Melbourne, VICTORIA
An interim funding facility to 75% of land value from a private funding source on a stalled 23 unit development. This brought outstanding builder payments up to date and this facility will be refinanced by a full cost to complete construction loan.
CBD Central Property Trust
Private Equity, No Pre-Sales Finance to secure the development of 15 Inner City Living Apartments in Wollongong.More
Funding secured from a significant off shore lender, looking to further establish its credential’s in the Australian market at 83% of GRV on a cost to complete basis.More
$300 million in construction finance settled over four years to finance the master planned redevelopment of the Royal Alexander Hospital for Children at Camperdown NSW.More
$54 million club facility incorporating a design, construct and finance solution incoporating 157 Apartments, two levels of retail and commerical tenancies, 478 car parks, cultural centre and libraryMore
For expert advice:
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”