Case Study | Melbourne, VIC | No Presales Construction Finance
No presales finance, 70% LVR, Suburban Melbourne
Our client a builder/developer approached Development Finance Partners (DFP) to procure funding for a four level, eight apartment project to be constructed in suburban Melbourne.
- The client was seeking a competitive funding package with no presales, where the client’s building company was also to be the head contractor.
- While the scope of the build was relatively small
(8 apartments, 4 floors), the site itself was not ideal with access issues needing to be mitigated and addressed.
- The gearing sought was also on a stretched basis, with the client seeking up to 70% LVR.
Approval zero presales finance | $3.968 million at a 70% LVR, 15 month term
DFP coordinated a competitive finance tender program, resulting in a number of lenders providing indicative terms.
- DFP advised the client through the individual terms of each offer and provided its recommendation with regards to lender ultimately selected to proceed with.
- The approved terms allowed for the client to commence construction within weeks on a no presale basis and up to 70% LVR.
Talk to one of our finance experts to chat through your upcoming project and assess if a construction loan with no presales is a smart option for you.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies