Clients had equity in an old block of double walk up units with city views from ground floor.
Brief to Development Finance Partners
Look at what could be achieved on this site, taking into consideration that the owners had only equity in the land and no available cash.
What was discovered
The property could be developed as a Code compliant development to three stories.
What this meant for the clients was that their units, which were currently valued at $1.8M could be developed to increase the yield of the site.
The Project Director ascertained that the best use of the site was 21 units. Through clever design and maintaining the current zoning of the project, which is Code compliant, this then meant that the project could be developed to three(3) levels, 21 units and an average sale price of $575k.
The project will now realise a project PROFIT of $4.9M for the clients.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies