Sterling Estates Pty Limited and is subsidiaries.
To secure the purchase of the former Royal Alexandria Hospital for Children and assist with the funding of the construction of over 1000, apartments, terraces with commercial and retail space in an Urban Village environment over a 5.7ha site.
The site Tender was subject to a rezoning, i.e. from Hospital to residential, unfortunately the client had approached a bank which wanted an early equity stake given the inherent risk within the site i.e. contamination was rampant from asbestos and other items that had been tipped on the site over its 150 years of operation. The client approached the Director on a Thursday and requested that he facilitate settlement on the following Monday, with no equity participation from the Lender.
The Director facilitated a long term land bank funding package, for the first stage settlement, through a Private Lender so as to settle the site and provide the developer the appropriate time to stage construction of the site.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies