How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
Development Finance Partners launched their first Property Developer Luncheon Series in October 2015.
Luncheons were held in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane the week commencing the 26th of October, attended by over 200 developers and advisors.
Director of Development Finance Partners, Matthew Royal shared how global and local economic factors were placing pressure on Australia’s major banks to change lending policies.
He also shared useful insights into how Property Developers can prepare for changing market conditions and what alternatives there are for getting projects funded.
View the presentation
If you would like to receive an invitation to the next Property Developer Luncheon Series please register for our newsletter.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”