Development Finance Partners Included On The AFR Fast 100 List
Development Finance Partners has been included on the Australian Financial Review’s Fast 100 list, a list of Australia’s Fastest Growing Companies. DFP makes it’s debut on the list with a recorded growth rate of 46.3% in the last financial year.
To quality for the Fast 100, entrants must have commenced trading before July 1, 2013, and provide four years of turnover data with a minimum of $500,000 in the first reporting period (2013-2014). The revenue figures are also verified by external auditors and or accountants.
Director Baxter Gamble attributes DFP’s growth and thus inclusion on the list to traditional funders being unable to meet the market when it comes to funding Property Development Projects.
“The need for development is not going away with a housing shortage in many areas and a market that still want’s to own property. There are many sound developers out there with strong track records and strong projects and we are able to quickly meet their funding needs.”
“Our inclusion in the Fast 100 reflects our strong growth year on year and we see no signs of that diminishing in the near future”.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”