DFP Announces The Launch of $50 million Equity Fund – The Age
DFP has been featured in today’s (14.07.2016) Age newspaper, as they announce the launch of The DFP Equity Fund. The Fund will support high quality Property Developments, providing an alternative, private source of funding. See the full article below.
For more information on the fund visit the DFP Equity Fund Web Site.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”