DFP comment’s on Brisbane Apartment Market In Australian Financial Review – 23.5.18
The Australian Financial Review spoke to DFP regarding mortgage revaluations of second-hand homes in inner Brisbane that are 20 to 30 per cent below their exchanged prices as oversupply fears continue to hit the Queensland capital city.
Read the full article
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”