DFP Celebrates The Completion Of First Affordable Housing Project
The affordability of housing in Australia has been an issue for some time and with limited wage growth, providing housing for essential service workers and the general public is a significant problem facing the Government.
Development Finance Partners have developed an innovative financing model through the creation of Affordable Housing Funds bringing together investors, the developer and fund managers to provide housing to those in need.
DFP have raised capital for 3 projects in the greater Sydney area, the first of which is now completed and taken to market of which 3 have already sold out of the 7, after being on the market 10 days.
The Durbar Avenue, Kirrawee project in Sydney’s south is a new development using the model of creating affordable housing on standard residential sites in key demand areas close to public facilities.
The Kirrawee project consists of seven on bedroom + study residential town homes and seven basement carparking spaces.
For more information of DFP’s Affordable Housing opportunities, visit the DFP Funds Management web site.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies