DFP Comments On Speculation That APRA May Target Lending by Postcode – AFR 12th May
DFP Director Matthew Royal was quoted in the Australian Financial review (AFR) in relation to indicative comments made by the federal treasurer in May’s budget speech. Specifically that APRA may introduce measures to halt lending by banks for property purchases in certain locations.
Click here to read the full article
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies