DFP expands operations into Melbourne with the appointment of Vincent Bengasino
DFP are excited to welcome Vincent Bengasino as Associate Director in Melbourne. Vince’s appointment is a direct reflection of the growing demand for DFP’s services in Melbourne, with 40% of applications to DFP for advice and finance originating from there.
The Victorian market is large and growing and having a senior team member located in Melbourne will help support that growth.
Vince brings over 14 years experience in professional services and financial markets and holds a double degree in Commerce (specialising in Finance and Law).
Prior to joining DFP, Vincent was a founding partner of an alternative investment management firm and most recently served as a consultant with a boutique Melbourne-based law firm consulting on private-debt and equity opportunities for the firms clients.
Vincent has extensive experience working with small to mid-sized Property Developers.
Vincent’s local and industry knowledge and experience is an asset to DFP and an important contributing factor to DFP’s future growth.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”