DFP Ranks 39th on the SmartCompany Smart50 List
Designed to recognise Australia’s fastest-growing SMEs, the Smart50 Awards recognise 50 independent Australian businesses. The list of 50 companies is ranked according to overall revenue growth over a three-year period. To place on the list, companies must have recorded revenue of more than $500,000, and achieved revenue growth, during the past three financial years.
The 2017 Smart50 Awards were announced in Melbourne on Thursday 19 October at RMIT’s media portal.
Zoe Dattner, publisher of SmartCompany, says the companies to top this year’s Smart50 Awards provide strong examples of adaptive business models that reflect the demands of an evolving workforce.
“To remain competitive and relevant, high-growth SMEs are clearly focusing more on their staff than they have in the past. This represents a distinct trend, which is fantastic to see.”
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies