DFP Welcomes Adam Callaghan To The Team
Adam Callaghan has joined the DFP team as an Associate Director, located in the Brisbane office.
Adam has over 20 years’ experience in the real estate and finance industries in Sydney and Brisbane, having held positions at companies including Macquarie Bank, Grant Samuel, PPB Advisory and CVS Lane Capital Partners.
Over these years Adam has developed relationships with a variety of clients including major financiers, corporate entities, consultants, not-for-profits, public and private property developers and investors. Adam’s diverse background covering valuation, banking & finance, insolvency, joint ventures and advisory puts him in good stead to advise clients on the optimal financial structure for their developments and investments.
Adam has been involved in all aspects of the financing process from origination through to due diligence, transaction execution and management. Adam holds a Bachelor of Property Economics from UTS, and a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance from FINSIA.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”