DFP Welcomes Graeme Boyd To The Sydney Office
Experienced Property Finance specialist, Graeme Boyd has recently joined the DFP team as an Associate Director, in the Sydney Office
Graeme brings his extensive experience to help our growing client base with their finance challenges and opportunities.
Graeme has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry.
He has held senior roles in relationship management across two of the 4 major Banks.
Graeme worked directly with medium to large business helping them achieve their financial goals.
He has also through the years held roles in a credit risk management capacity responsible for loan approvals within the commercial and business banking sector and recently held the role of Country Head of Credit in the Pacific Islands
Graeme holds a Graduate Certificate in Management from CSU Bathurst and CertIV in Finance and Mortgage Broking. Graeme has developed sound knowledge and experience across Property Investment / Development, trading, manufacturing, agriculture, hospitality and the professional services sector over his career.
Graeme has a strong understanding of risk with a sound balanced view between credit risk and sales motivating him to ensure he arrives at a suitable solution for the client.
Graeme can be contacted as follows:
P| 0421 418 994
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies