DFP Welcomes Manuel Paraskevos To The Team
Manuel Paraskevos has recently joined our Brisbane office as a Credit analyst. Prior to joining DFP Manuel worked on senior banking and analytical roles with Bendigo Bank. He has been a Business Banking Manager for the past seven years and was acknowledged as a top performer in South East Queensland.
Manuel’s expertise is focused on commercial property investment and construction deal structuring with a strong knowledge of financial modelling.
Manuel also worked extensively on non-property business loans including overdrafts, leasing, invoice finance, financial markets, personal home and investment loans and transactional trade facilities.
Manuel holds a Bachelor of Business majoring in Finance and is currently in the process of completing a Masters of Property Degree at The University of Newcastle
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”