DFP Welcomes Mark Brittain To The Team
Development Finance Partners is excited to announce that experienced banking and building executive, Mark Brittain has joined the Queensland Office of DFP as a an Associate Director.
Mark has significant corporate banking experience, working across both Westpac and Suncorp Business Banking for over 15yrs with a dedicated focus on the Small to Medium Enterprise space; Mark has extensive experience in relationship management servicing the top 5o clients across this space.
He has recently been working in a contractor management role (building sector) managing 100 contractors on a national basis working for all major insurers.
He brings with him extensive experience in relationship management, negotiating positive outcomes, disaster management, rebuilding projects and client expectations.
With his passion for relationship management and finding a solution for your situation his dedication is second to none.
M | 0499 887 764
E | email@example.com
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies