DFP Welcomes Peter Cutajar To The Team
DFP is pleased to welcome, experienced finance professional Peter Cutajar to the Sydney team.
Peter has more than 25 years experience in property and finance. He has worked in all facets of property matters all over Sydney and in many pats of Australia.
Peter has developed extensive relationships with financial institutions, brokers, property related organisations. He has extensive experience in finance having worked with the National Australia Bank as a Senior Partner, Business Banking and also as a Director at Capital Office in the Ultra High Nett Worth Division and as a Director of Business Development in the Private Bank.
Peter is also a solicitor of the Supreme Court with an Honours Degree in law and is a member of the NSW law society.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies