20 Balmain Road
157 Residential Apartments
2 levels of Retail and Commercial, 478 car parks
Cultural Centre and Library
Chase Property Investments Pty Ltd
To provide funding for a unique and unproven development format, utilising a DCF (Design Construct & Finance) Turn Key Package, for a developer who had never undertaken a project of this magnitude.
We arranged a Club Bank Facility (where two Banks participate for varied amounts) in the funding of a Cash Advance and Bank Guarantee, as the amount was too large for a single Bank.
The Cash Advance assisted the developer to fund the refinance of the acquisition debt and provided further funds to undertake various works and assist with sales of the units, retail and commercial suite on the site.
The Bank Guarantee gave the builder, Civil & Civic, peace of mind, knowing that on completion that they would be financially compensated to produce the buildings.
This effectively mitigated the development risk from the under experienced developer to a proven building company whose parent was a Public Company (Lend Lease).
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies