Kerry Shambly Joins DFP Equity Fund Team
Kerry Shambly has recently joined the DFP Equity Fund team as a Senior Advisor and has taken on the role of responsiblity for Capital Transactions
Kerry is an experienced, Senior Finance and Management Executive with a professional background as a Chartered Accountant with over 20 years within the property, private equity, retail and financial services sectors.
Most recently Kerry was responsible for determining strategy for divestment of Woolworths retail property portfolio and has held other senior finance positions within Woolworths Property.
DFP is thrilled to have Kerry on board as we grow the DFP Equity Fund. To find out more about the fund visit the DFP Equity Fund Web site
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies