Landmark Deal Featured In The Financial Review, The Australian – 8 June 2016
Development Finance Partners has been featured in The Australian and Financial Review newspapers, as well as specialist property site The Urban Developer. Stories report on DFP’s role in securing Asian backing for Melbourne developer, Steller Group.
The deal which was advised and negotiated by DFP, will see Steller Group receive an injection of circa $70 million to facilitate around $800 million worth of apartments across Melbourne.
The structuring of the deal is both rare and unprecedented with investment secured to work across multiple projects vs a single development.
Read The Australian Article
Read The Financial Review Article
Read The Urban Developer Article
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”