Mark Trayner, Senior Business Banking Manager, NAB
DFP’s professionalism, combined with their vast experience, range of key industry contacts and in-depth knowledge of both the property and finance industries, creates a significant value proposition to property developers and investors, one that is truly unparalleled. From a banker’s perspective, these qualities, together with their depth of thought, deep understanding of the banking industry, as well as the ability to advise on and control all aspects of a project, provides a significant level of credibility and comfort to the bank in structuring funding proposals.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies