Mark Trayner, Senior Business Banking Manager, NAB
DFP’s professionalism, combined with their vast experience, range of key industry contacts and in-depth knowledge of both the property and finance industries, creates a significant value proposition to property developers and investors, one that is truly unparalleled. From a banker’s perspective, these qualities, together with their depth of thought, deep understanding of the banking industry, as well as the ability to advise on and control all aspects of a project, provides a significant level of credibility and comfort to the bank in structuring funding proposals.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies