39 – 47 Ferodale Road
BDS 3 Pty Ltd
DFP and its team were approached by the developer, whom had legacy issues with its balance sheet, due to its major shareholder becoming financially distressed and therefore the market perception was that the subordinated development company shared the same issues. The developer, to further complicate matters had funded significant works to the site and required to be reimbursed those funds, which provided an LVR of 83% on completion.
DFP’s Project Sydney Director Baxter Gamble worked in partnership with the clients to secure funding from a significant off shore lender, looking to further establish its credential’s in the Australian market. Funding was provided at the required level (83% of GRV) on a cost to complete basis, with an anticipated hand over date to Woolworths in May 2014.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies