St Andrews Beach,
Mornington Peninsula VIC
St Andrews Beach
Golf Club Properties Limited
The Golf Club St Andrews Beach is an exclusive golf club development located in the heart of “The Cups” region of the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Designed by internationally renowned golf course architect Tom Doak, the development will feature two classic 18 hole ‘links’ style courses as well as a championship composite layout.
The client, Golf Club Properties Limited, had approached a number of traditional banking institutions and explained their desire to have an equity partner take a position in the development. The banks took a conservative approach to financing the development and offered low LVR’s (loan to value ratios). As a result, the client had difficulty securing a deal that was acceptable to them which then jeopardised the commencement of the development.
Within just three days, we developed and sourced an alternative finance solution which did not require the client to have an equity partner take a position in the development.
The directors of Development Finance Partners achieved a funding package for the client which amounted to 85% of total costs which significantly lessened the client’s own financial contribution to the project.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies