1-5 Dee Why Parade
Dee Why, NSW
73 Residential Units
plus retail and commercial in two 9 and 10 level buildings
Topland Pty Ltd
The client had acquired the site and required funding for the DA, professional fees and construction of two towers, which would comprise 11 studio apartments, 15 x 1 bed, 27 x 1 bed plus study, 13 x 2 bed, 7 x 2 bed plus study, 9 retail units, 4 commercial units and 132 car parking spaces.
While the client was providing considerable equity in the transaction, the principal sponsor was based off-shore and had little development experience in Australia.
We were able to restructure the proposal and had formal approval within 14 days from a major international Bank, which had previously declined the transaction. We were also able to get a higher loan amount than was originally declined.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”