Case Study: Property Advisory
The client had a property in a regional area with a high regional catchment capability due to its proximity to a military base.
Brief to Development Finance Partners:
Look at the current DA and do a full working feasibility on the soft and hard costs to develop as the client wanted to construct and keep for the return via leasing income.
What was discovered:
That due to the properties location, the Project Director informed the client that they may realise a far better return by increasing the size of the site via Option Agreements with a view to DA for a blue chip tenant such as Woolworths to be prime tenant which would then anchor the tenancy and a further five(5) small tenancies offered.
The Project Director then ascertained the owners of the remaining land holdings, negotiated Option Agreements and terms. Then the key tenant was also engaged to enter into negotiations on a lease back option.
Funding was then arranged on the basis of the tenancy expressions of interest.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies