Recent Developer Events A Sold Out Success
DFP partnered with The Urban Developer and Hall Chadwick to run a series of sold out lunch events across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane this July 2016.
The event “How to Fund Your Development in A Changing Environment” was designed to educate developers and advisors on the impact of changing financial conditions, and how to ensure continued to success.
Attendees enjoyed an informative presentation covering:
- Insights from a recent survey of Developers by Adam Di Marco, The Urban Developer
- How to De-Risk current projects and gear for success by Matthew Royal, Development Finance Partners
- How to effectively structure in a tightening market by David Kenney, Hall Chadwick
A full copy of the event presentation is available to download by clicking here.
Stay in touch for more Property Developer Events
Subscribe to the DFP Newsletter via the form at the top of the page to be made aware of future events.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
Featured articles /
- Presales affecting property developers and how you can overcome the pre-sale hurdle.
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies
- CREDIT ALERT – “THE PARTY IS OVER”