Development Finance Partners are experts in structured property finance. We look at a Property Developer’s finance requirements at both a project level and group level before recommending a solution. Property finance solutions may involve Development Finance Partners working with project sales agents, quantity surveyors, valuers, existing financiers, builders, and project managers.
Development Finance Partners’ Strategic Property Advisory division provides services to:
- Private and industrial property developers
- Commercial property investors
- Private equity
- Family offices
- Insolvency practitioners
- Fund managers
Development Finance Partners’ Property Finance Solutions and Advisory Services include:
- Negotiation with current capital partners/banks;
- Structuring and placement of Corporate Loan Notes;
- Structuring financial dashboards incorporating 3-year operational cashflows and project level financial debt and equity structuring to deliver upon an existing development pipeline or a set of business objectives;
- Structuring, stakeholder negotiation, and placement of existing debt workouts;
- Whole of life finance strategy creation for large mixed-use, multi-staged master-planned developments;
- Board level financial strategy advice
- Group level and project level debt and equity structuring advice to minimize the overall cost of capital and increase profit
- Advice how to best structure unlisted property trusts and price and secure equity investments in property development
Financial Advisory and Property Finance: Case Studies
Discover how Development Finance Partners’ expert property advisory services have allowed for successful outcomes by viewing our Project Advisory case studies.
Two key examples of successful Project Advisory solutions include:
- Property Advisory resulting in extended banking terms and short-term funding to accommodate approval delays
- Property Advisory for a major bank resulting in a projected profit for a project of $7,200,00 vs a $12,000,00
Financial Advisory and Property Finance: Customer Testimonials
“ They are very approachable and responsive to any queries or communication. They have strong knowledge and negotiation skills. They listened to me, initially, we thought we had plenty of time however with council delays it didn’t turn out that way. We ran into time pressures but throughout Baxter gave me reassurance that it would be ok. They proactively helped me and would think about was right for me and supported me through the process. I never felt they were going to abandon me when things became more urgent or complicated.It’s a great benefit to have an established relationship with DFP. We have developed trust. You can always earn money, but it’s difficult to earn trust and a strong reputation that you are good to work with.”
“ We got a positive outcome from working with DFP.”
Director, Impressive Property Group
“..The banks were comfortable with everything that was presented. Given it was my first time, it could have gone either way so I was happy. The terms were as agreed. Any hiccups were overcome without too much trouble. I made sure that I wanted to be involved as much as possible, at each step of the way Matt would break things down and explain where they were at and why. I now have the confidence to go ahead and do more deals.
I was pleasantly surprised by the level of advisory that DFP provided. I would recommend DFP to other Developers and already have…”
Contact Development Finance Partners for Property Advisory
Get in touch for an introduction to our financial advisory and property advisory services.