127- 133 Leicester Street, Carlton, VIC
106 Student Units, over a 9 storey building, plus a ground floor retail coffee shop and 11 car spaces.
Sophia House in Joint Venture with Spencer Lawyer Partners
Provide debt and equity to finance development of the 109 student units.The subject land formed part of a more substantial development incorporating a further site of 90 student units and undertaking both developments at the same time would strained the developer’s resources.
We introduced a group of high net worth individuals which partnered the developer providing a majority of the equity. Construction finance was provided without the requirement for presales by a private lender based upon an initial LVR of 65% of GRV.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies