Street Smart Property is in the business of reinventing retail shopping centres. We create local shops that work for the community, our key national franchise partners, our local tenants. The Street Smart Property model is unique to the retail sector. We have developed relationships with select national franchises, allowing us to gain tenant commitment and a clear sales exit plan prior to securing a site. Our model has been developed and tested with great success over the past four years.
Baxter is responsible for all statutory financial requirements, debt funding, and private equity raising as well as investor reports. The position also entails site evaluation and disposal on completion.
The client was frustrated by the time line and the restriction of having to convert profits from their developments into capital for reinvestment into further developments, as the process took on average 12 -14 months. This coupled by the lack of understanding of the finance market, utilising second tier banks, with extremely conservative covenants, further restricted the growth of their business.
We introduced a group of experienced high net worth individuals which has partnered the developer providing all of the equity through an SPV, for numerous transaction based on agreed drawdown covenants. We further enhanced this by providing Senior Bank Debt, with a Primary Bank, which had less restrictive covenants.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies