Why China’s property bubble is less of a threat to the Chinese and Australian economy than you might think.
How China’s property market is likely to affect Australia There has been a lot of commentary lately on the likely effect for Australia of China’s property values falling. Is China’s property market really in trouble? The answer is absolutely – there is no doubt, however it’s not consistent. Values are already falling in many areas, […]More
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies