72-78 Bayswater Road,
Rushcutters Bay, NSW
39 Residential Apartments,
1 Retail Shop and 27 Carparks
Chase Property Investments Pty Ltd
We were appointed to provide a funding package that exceeded normal construction lending criteria. The client requested a debt and equity facility that exceeded 90% of the total development costs, while at the same time reducing the need for pre-sales.
We provided a two-part facility utilising a locally represented International Insurance Company to finance the debt and an International Finance Institution to provide the equity.
Providing the facility in two parts, debt and equity, allowed the client to proceed with minimum pre-sales under the debt facility, and reduced their required capital by providing third party equity.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
For expert advice:
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies