40 William Street
Port Macquarie, NSW
Acquisition of a motel site, converting to a 76 unit serviced apartments
Thornet Pty Limited
$4,100,000 Land bank
DFP and its team were provided with a brief to convert the DA for 42 luxury apartments that had no market appeal, into a more suitable development based on the demographics and geographic’s of the site.
DFP were further requested to provide a funding solution to take the development through the reconfiguration of DA to the completion of the building, whilst having to manage the fact that 70% of the sales to be achieved where to until holders within the borrowing entity and therefore, not arm’s length.
DFP’s Project Director David Hume and Director Baxter Gamble worked in partnership providing the extensive skill base to overcome the hurdles presented. DFP team achieved a reconfiguration of the DA in 16 weeks to allow 64, 1 and 2 bedroom units to be built, improving the site value significantly.
David Hume was appointed Development Manger dealing with all fascists third party appointments, and tendering to insure a timely and efficient delivery of the building. Baxter Gamble with his Credit Team provided a funding package to 75% of TDC whilst having the underwriter agree to accepting the non-arm’s length pre sales.
Could your next project benefit from some expert development finance? Get in touch.
Level 3, 31 Alfred St
Sydney NSW 2000
P / 02 8916 6246
Level 30/35 Collins Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
P/ 03 8692 0082
Level 18, 175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
P / 07 3041 4136
- Development Funding – What are the real property development costs involved?
- Navigate today’s commercial property market trends and overcome the pre-sales hurdle
- Our Domestic Credit Squeeze – The Perfect Storm and Opportunity for the RBA & Property Developers
- How property developers can thrive in a changing economy
- Development Finance Partners recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing companies