We understand that Development and Construction Finance is complex.
As expert’s in this space, we’ve created a series of whitepapers to help Developers understand more about the various options for funding their projects and what some of the common pitfalls and mistakes are.
Our most recent white papers are available for download with our compliments
Get Funded – Breaking Down Mezzanine Funding
- What is Mezzanine funding.
- Understanding the benefits of Mezzanine funding.
- What you should know before you consider Mezzanine Funding.
- Who to approach for expert Mezzanine Funding help.
Get Funded – The How To Guide On Funding Your Next Project
- How to make the most of every opportunity.
- How to think beyond bank funding.
- Get your projects off the ground and to market quickly.
- Real world lessons you can use to fund your next project.
2016 Property Professionals Sentiment Survey
- The biggest issues affecting active property developments
- What buyers are saying they want in developments
- How finance is affecting developments
- How developers feel about the future
Are you new to property development? Find out how to avoid the pitfalls and mistakes that can impact the success of your development
- How to pick the right location and development type.
- What research and paperwork you should undertake early in the process.
- How best to negotiate the purchase of your site.
- How to co-ordinate all the stakeholders and suppliers to expedite your build.
- Tips for getting the right structure for finance.
- Getting the marketing and sales right.
- How to reduce hurdles.
5 mistakes developers make when seeking funding and how to avoid them
- The crucial difference between lender policy and lender appetite
- The right questions to ask about equity
- The finance package that could earn you an extra $13 million over 10 years
What your banker will never tell you. Get inside your bankers head.
- How a bank/banker will consider negotiating favorable outcomes with a customer whose credit position is deemed to have deteriorated and needs to be exited from the bank.
- How the customer/borrower/guarantor can effectively communicate their position, needs, objectives and concerns – and what support they require.
- General principles we use to negotiate with your bank/banker in times of stress and pressure.